PCB Universe provides full turnkey (or partial turnkey) assembly services. Our capabilities range from quick turn prototypes to high volume production with highly automated processes that help us provide more efficient services by eliminating the bottleneck of dealing with multiple suppliers. You can now source components, manufacture bare boards, and assemble your product under one roof. Get started with a quotation and order by following the instructions below.
Assembly Quote and Order
Please combine the following files into a single ZIP file and contact us for a quick and non-obligatory quotation.
1. PCB Design File. Please include all Gerbers (at minimum we require copper layer(s), solder paste layers, and silkscreen layers).
2. Pick and Place (Centroid). Information should include component location, rotations, and reference designators.
3. Bill Of Materials (BOM). Information provided must be in machine readable format (Excel or CVS). Your BOM should include:
- Quantity of each part
- Reference designator
- Vendor and/or MFG Part Number (Digi-Key, Mouser, etc.)
- Part description
- Package description (QFN32, SOIC, 0805, etc. package is very helpful but not required).
- Type (SMT, Thru-Hole, Fine-pitch, BGA, etc.).
Review your Order & Send us your parts
Once you've reviewed your quotation and decided to order, its now time so send us your parts (we will provide an order number to include in your shipment). Notes:
1. Ship your package(s) using the pre-printed shipping labels your account manager will provide.
2. If there are parts from more than one order in the package be sure to segregate and clearly label them with the appropriate order numbers. If parts or boards are being drop-shipped from another company, make sure they put your PCB Universe order number on the packing slip.
3. Keep parts in moisture proof and/or anti static packaging.
4. Clearly label all parts and confirm that the labels match what you put in the BOM that you emailed to us.
5. Once we received your shipment we will confirm all order details.
BGA ASSEMBLY CAPABILITIES
1. Automatic placement of CBGA, PBGA, MBGA Verification of BGA's using real-time x-ray system.
2. Removing & Replacing BGA's & MBGA's, Experienced with Ceramic & Plastic BGA's, Reballing BGA's & MBGA.
SMT ASSEMBLY CAPABILITIES
1. Ball Grid Array (BGA)
2. Ultra-Fine Ball Grid Array (uBGA)
3. Quad Flat Pack No-Lead (QFN)
4. Quad Flat Package (QFP)
5. Plastic Leaded Chip Carrier (PLCC) 6. SOIC, Package-On-Package (PoP)
7. Small Chip Packages (Pitch of 0.2 mm)
Automated Through-Hole Assembly
Manual Through-Hole Assembly
Through-hole mounting techniques are now usually reserved for bulkier or heavier components such as electrolytic capacitors or electromechanical relays that require great strength in support
MIXED ASSEMBLY ADVANTAGES
Mixed Assembly - Through-Hole, SMT and BGA components are housed on the PCB. Single- or double-sided mixed technology or SMT (Surface Mount) for PCB assembly. Single- or double-sided BGA and micro-BGA installation and rework with 100% X-ray inspection
|Turn Times||1-4 Weeks (check in for rapid turn around prototyping)|
|Quantity||Prototype to Production|
|Assembly Type||Surface Mount, Through Hole, Mixed|
|PCB Specifications||Rigid, Metal Core, Flex
Max Panel (500 mm x 450 mm)
|Component Types||SMT 0201 or larger
BGA .5 mm pitch
BGA X-ray inspected
Cable and Wire
|SMT Parts Presentation||Cut Type, Partial Reel, Bulk, Reel, Tube, Tray|
|Solder Types||Lead Free, RoHS Compliant|
|Quality Standards||IPC Class II / IPC Class III|
PCB Universe RoHS assembly services that meet the requirements . . . We support customers who are concerned about the environment by providing top-of-the-line lead free pcb assembly services. Consult with your account manager today to see how we can help you achieve RoHS standards.